Do you want to join us? At OpenClassrooms, we work to make education accessible to all and to help our members land their dream job. As developers we seek to develop high quality applications.
As an iOS developer, you will be in charge of developing the iOS applications of OpenClassrooms. Following the programming best practices your role will be to ensure the high quality and robustness of the code.
As a member of the OpenClassrooms Tech Team, you will provide feedback to our UX/UI designers, talk coding and technical specification with developers, implement feedback from QA engineers, and help product managers to define the product. Eventually, you could write blog articles and/or give conferences and be an active member of the iOS community.
What will you do?
You will design, build, and maintain our education platform
You will work cross-team to develop new features
You will propose new ideas to improve and iterate on our product and assess their impact
You will interact with your teammates via peer programing and review, development workload refinement, and evaluation
You will contribute ideas to improve our engineering standards and processes
- Code with Swift
- Write unit tests
You might be a fit for this position if:
- You have at least 4 years experience as a iOS Developer
- You are able to combine strategic thinking and operational excellence
- You are able to work in an agile and constantly moving environment
- You understand Solid Object-oriented design (Design Pattern, SOLID, …)
- You have Swift and iOS SDK knowledge
- You are experienced working with versioning tools, such as Git
- You are passionate about your job and constant learning
- You love to learn, improve yourself, and give and receive feedback
- Reliability and kindness are part of your mindset
- You can communicate both orally and in writing in both French and English
After your application you will:
Get in touch with our Engineering Manager over the phone
Discuss your technical skills with the Tech Team in our office
Meet HR and team members from outside of the Tech Team (Student Success, Revenue, Marketing, etc.) to learn about our values and our company culture
Meet with our CTO to understand Tech vision: this is an opportunity for you to understand our upcoming challenges and to ask all the remaining questions you may have
You will also be asked to provide us with professional references.
What do we offer?
- Public transport pass paid in full by OpenClassrooms
- Additional health insurance through a mutuelle paid in full by OpenClassrooms.
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Gym membership (GymPass paid in full by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a €1,000 bonus once a year for those who take 15+ days of vacation in a row (bonus available after 1 year of employment)
- Ability to work remotely up to 4 days a month
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect, and high-quality
- Salary transparency which ensuring fairness
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
If you want to know more about the Tech team: https://medium.com/openclassrooms-product-design-and-engineering
More about us
We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. Non EU candidates may benefit from an accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified accompanying family procedure available for immediate family members of the sponsored employee (spouse and dependent minor children).
More information: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees