Manager of Marketing Partnerships
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its international development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping its students land their dream job.
As Head of Marketing Partnerships your mission will be to drive awareness of the OpenClassrooms brand, capture new student acquisitions and increase our footprint in the training and education space through high quality partnerships. You will be responsible for developing an extensive network of partners designed to recruit students to our online school within our different programs (Apprenticeship, CPF, Talent cohorts for companies, government or other actors’ scholarships etc.). Our partners range from local associations and NGOs to large public institutions and private companies all sharing our mission to make education more accessible. Through partnerships, we gain access to new audiences, broaden our reach and develop new sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will combine a clear understanding of the various programs, a commercial attitude focused on building impactful partnership and a growth mindset.
Reports to the VP Students, Marketing.
- Identify key partners and develop common marketing strategies to grow the OpenClassrooms’ brand and students acquisition;
- Source students for specific program and ensure 100% program saturation thanks to active partners participation and specific off/online events, campaigns that advance exposure of our brand + program co-led with our partners;
- Create a pool of candidates interested in the different specific training programs, sourced on an ongoing basis, through partnerships and co-owned with partners;
- Build & lead an evangelist strategy promoting OpenClassrooms within a network of external public and private partners you will own, manage and grow, in close collaboration with our Sales and Public Market teams;
- Define & implement a sourcing strategy built in collaboration with key partners (event set up, scholarship programs, emailing campaigns etc.);
- Document & standardize processes and identify automatization opportunities in order to scale and accelerate sourcing efforts;
- Report regularly on your initiatives and results (volume of candidates sourced, budget allocated) and ensure continuous optimization of sourcing efforts.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- 6-10+ years in a business development, partnership development and / or high-volume recruitment environment, experience working in a fast-growing start-up would be a plus;
- Relationship builder & commercial stamina to build impactful partnerships and long-term connection with external stakeholders;
- Strategy leader with excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Fluent across the following programs: Apprenticeship (contrat de professionnalisation, d’apprentissage), POEC, Scholarship programs etc.
- Ability to define, document, standardize processes, share with team and finally source tools to automate efforts;
- Solid knowledge of emailing campaigns and of CRM tactics;
- Strong analytical skills with experience in spreadsheets, dashboarding and analytics tools;
- Solid knowledge of lead generation tactics and lead scoring tools;
- Have worked in a cross-functional environment along with marketeers engineers, data analysts & PMs.
Action-driven: you are curious about quickly testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback, before scaling your efforts;
Interpersonal skills: you are very socially confident and comfortable developing relationship with external partners;
Data mindset: you make decisions based on reliable data you collect and challenge your stakeholders, based on specific KPIs;
Work environment: experience working in an ever-changing environment, where speed is key;
Curiosity: you are up-to-speed on the latest changes & reforms of the vocational training sector, of apprenticeship etc.
Passion for making a difference: strong interest in ed tech and how online education platforms can have a social impact;
Tools: knowledge of Hubspot & Salesforce is a plus;
English required: you have at least a C1-level of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and near suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)+ free access to the Qare platform (remote medical consultation);
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law);
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken;
- A “remote-work” culture;
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.