Marketing Operations Manager - Maternity Cover CDD (6 Month)
This role as Marketing Operations Manager for OpenClassrooms’ reports directly to the CMO. This position oversees the organisation and execution of all campaigns and initiatives for the marketing team and company communications that require cross-team and cross-departmental collaboration in both French and English.
The role is focused on creating processes that are efficient, scalable and cost effective in achieving department goals. It is also about keeping teams on task and on schedule while being sensitive to each team member’s workflow. While this position is mainly operational, there can be a creative component with contributions to campaign and project strategy and messaging through the management of internal and/or external resources.
- In collaboration with CMO, VP, Student Marketing and Director, Employeur Growth Marketing, maintain an overview of comms and marketing operations on a quarterly basis - creating a predictable workflow for teams.
- Assist in campaign development and co-create project goals that support firm department objectives
- Plan activity and resources required for all projects
- Coordinate and disseminate creative briefs for all initiatives
- Manage kick-off meetings and status meetings for projects, engaging stakeholders and ensuring clear communication
- Through project management software, provide a schedule of deliverables and actions for team members for each project
- Assist team communications to keep projects moving forward
- Interface and manage relationships with agencies, freelancers and other outside resources toward the production of campaigns, ads, blog posts, videos and other essential works
- Oversee and report budgets related to agencies and outside resources
- Maintain process to share and incorporate results, feedback and learnings from project to project
- Proficient in French and English (oral and written)
- Good written and verbal communication skills are a must for this position as the effectiveness of marketing operations are highly dependent on concise communication and instructions
- Project management
- Ability to establish strong and productive working relationships with team members
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to manage a budget
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Attentive to detail
- Highly organized
- Strong team player
- Displays composure under stress
Education and Experience Required:
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a field such as Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, or any other related field. (Or equivalent working experience is also acceptable.)
- 3 years experience in an operations management role
- 2 years experience in Marketing with the familiarity of paid media, CRM, Social Media, and SEO.
- Experience with the production of creative marketing and communications assets required
- Agency experience, a plus
- Experience and comfortability managing a budget
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)+ access to the Qare platform;
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law);
- Access to gym facilities for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken;
- A “remote-work” culture;
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.