Marketing Specialist (Alternance 24 months)
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping its students land their dream job.
This position will provide an immersion into a broad spectrum of marketing topics, with a primary focus on digital marketing. If you’re the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to have an impact on user journeys (from brand awareness through to acquisition) through to retention and win-back campaigns. You’ll be empowered to analyse the journey, see what we can do to optimise it from a media and CRO perspective (e.g. audiences, ad products, creatives, landing pages and lead generation mechanisms). It’ll be a data-driven and hands-on position, with strong collaboration with other internal teams (CRM, Creative) as well as external stakeholders (media agency, ad platforms, etc). You’ll be assisting on both paid and organic channels with the end goal of increasing the number of students following a path on our platform. While there will be a focus on b2c (students), you’ll have the opportunity to work on b2b- (employer) and b2g- (government) related marketing topics.
Reports to the Marketing Media Director
You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in supporting B2C, B2B and B2G marketing initiatives on the following topics:
- Analyze datasets to identify media opportunities within the user journey;
- Research and vigorously test various marketing channels, such as Paid Social and SEA, and build a media mix which delivers the right messages at the right time in the user journey;
- Frame, execute and report on marketing experiments (a/b & mvt testing), e.g. ad copy & visuals and landing page tests;
- Define creative briefs and assisting with media plans for ongoing and one-off programs;
- Assist with SEO- (and ASO-) related tasks and bringing cohesion to our paid and organic search strategies;
- Optimize our paid marketing campaigns along with our media agency, e.g. keyword optimisations;
- Iterate on our lead scoring methodology and collaborating with our CRM team to build the necessary lead nurturing workflows
The ideal candidate for this position would:
- have gained some experience in a start-up/scale-up or agency environment;
- have knowledge or experience with any of the following topics: various paid marketing channels (SEA, paid social, display, OOH), SEO (and/or ASO), A/B testing (or MVT), lead generation ( and lead-scoring & -nurturing);
- have excellent communication skills (inc. presenting) and be able to take a lot of information and summarise this in a short, clear and shareable format.
Action-driven: you are curious about quickly testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback, before scaling your efforts;
Data mindset: you make decisions based on reliable data you collect and challenge your stakeholders
Work environment: experience working in a fast-growing company, where speed is key;
Curiosity: you are up-to-speed on the latest and best practices in digital marketing & user acquisition;
Passion for making a difference: strong interest in ed tech and how online education platforms can have a social impact;
English required: you have at least a C1-level of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)+ access to the Qare platform;
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law);
- Access to gym facilities for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken;
- A “remote-work” culture;
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.