Marketing Specialist (Prép'apprentissage Program) - CDD
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its international development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping its students land their dream job.
In support of a brand new program, Prep’apprentissage, you will arrive with a passion for building a sub-brand quickly and drive demand-generation with above-the-line, below-the-line and through the line marketing techniques. The target population is specific, with regional quotas to hit, so market research, creativity and a test and learn approach will be required in order to scale the recruitment of applicants. The marketing mix and its evolution will be defined by you - this could include the a-z tasks related to promoting the program via highly targeted paid social & display campaigns, flyering, local radio ads. With many internal and external stakeholders, including a media agency, stakeholder management and communication key factors.
We’ll be recruiting students from now until mid-2021, thus this will be a 12-month CDD, with a view of hiring the role holder on a permanent basis upon completion of the contract.
Reports to the Marketing Media Director
- Develop and execute a media plan with an evolving roadmap to recruit set targets for applicants for the Prep’apprentissage program;
- Research and vigorously test various marketing channels, such as Paid Social and SEA, and to build a media mix which delivers the right messages at the right time in the user journey;
- Structuring demand generation process in a scalable way, which can help to meet the targets which will grow over time, as we look to target more regions in France.
- Collaborate with marketing team members, other teams internally (e.g. Product, Social Programs, Admissions) and external stakeholders (e.g. media agency) to ensure a cohesive media delivery;
- Report on progress on our marketing efforts, impact and provide recommendations on how we could improve based on KPIs;
- Prepare creative briefs to ensure strong, consistent creative for campaigns and ensure all creative assets are refreshed throughout the program;
- Work closely with our External Relations Manager and our Partnership Specialist to help amplify and leverage local PR & partnership activity;
- Collaborate with our Head of Social Media to benefit from social listening, integrating any insights into your media plan.
- Working with media agencies;
- Excellent stakeholder- and project management skills;
- Planning and executing both online and offline campaigns, leading collaborators through from the brief through to the results and next steps;
- Marketing to a geo-specific population, such as region, using a media mix Facebook, radio, experiential;
- A/B testing & campaign analysis;
- Fluent across digital marketing channels - SEO, SEA, Display, Affiliation, Database marketing etc. - with demonstrated hands-on experience;
- Solid knowledge of lead generation tactics and lead scoring tools;
- Experience with offline channels ( TV, OOH, podcasts etc.) and working with external agencies;
- Strategy leader with excellent communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills, including experience in modeling & spreadsheets and work with analytics tools, SQL and/or other data processing language would be a plus;
- Ability to define, document, standardize processes, share with the team and finally source tools to automate efforts;
Action-driven: you are curious about quickly testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback, before scaling your efforts;
Data mindset: you make decisions based on reliable data you collect and challenge your stakeholders
Work environment: experience working in a fast-growing company, where speed is key;
Curiosity: you are up-to-speed on the latest and best practices in digital marketing & user acquisition;
Passion for making a difference: strong interest in ed tech and how online education platforms can have a social impact;
English required: you have at least a C1-level of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)+ access to the Qare platform;
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law);
- Access to gym facilities for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken;
- A “remote-work” culture;
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.