OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will directly own the matching process. The matching process includes the following phases:
1. Matchmakers send candidate profiles
2. Employers review them and provide feedback
3. Matchmakers send additional profiles based on their feedback
4. Students get hired
5. Paperwork and administrative tasks are completed by the Financial Aid & Funding team.
You will also:
- Match hundreds of candidates per year with both employers and funded educational opportunities
- While you will be provided with Qualified Job Postings and Qualified Students Applications, you will need to go above and beyond to discover employers’ and candidates’ real needs
- Nurture relationships with both employers and students to generate perfect matches
- Maximise customer satisfaction throughout the matching process as you will be in touch with employers, governmental institutions, students, and other external stakeholders
- Facilitate the hiring phase (interviews between employers and students)
- You will work closely with many internal stakeholders such as the Employers team to ensure job postings are qualified and with the Director of Coaching to present interview-ready only top talent to prospective employers
- Escalate your observations & feedback up the ladder and transversally
- Provide feedback to our Career Coaching Team in order to help students be more successful throughout the interview process
Reports to the Director, Apprenticeship Sales.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Charisma, you’re a great listener, you have no trouble connecting with people. You build trust and rapport instantly
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated experience partnering with and influencing Sr. hiring managers and executives throughout the recruitment cycle
- Equally comfortable in customer service and sales environments
- Ability to write compelling job descriptions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level education in business, marketing, HR, or engineering
- 2+ years of experience in the staffing industry (staffing agency, headhunting, etc.) or in other talent-related roles
- Recruiting experience at scale (over 100 roles filled per year)
- A solid grasp of apprenticeship recruitment dynamics in France
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Burcu, Talent Acquisition Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with: Caroline, Director, Apprenticeship Sales, and a few other people from teams across the organisation.
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact details.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and close suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms) and free access to remote medical consultation
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorised by law)
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
Feel free to get the gist of who we are:
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here:
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, taking up challenges, meeting awesome people every week, and changing the world, a little bit, every day! 🌎