OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 million learners from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
We are looking for our next Mentor Acquisition Manager! This role requires a strong expertise in the recruitment industry, as much as a very good knowledge and use of marketing tools in order to attract a great number of candidates (passive or active ones) fast and efficiently.
Reports to Director of Mentorship Acquisition and Engagement
In this role, your main priorities are to:
The ideal candidate will be :
A nice to have is :
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to the gym for free
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees