Mentors Recruitment Manager
There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help us make education accessible to all.
Our Mentors Acquisition team has the great objective to attract, partner with and onboard 5 000 mentors by the end of 2021. Mentors are experts in their fields who accompany our students in their success. They dedicate time to follow them and guide them through their courses.
80% of our community is based in France today but we expect to expand internationally (so we will need you to speak English!).
In that context, we are looking for strong skilled recruiters with experience in start-up or scale-up, ready to roll up their sleeves in order to achieve their goals !
If you're passionate about recruitment, always geeking out on the best new tools to source/attract candidates and if you also think that candidates are prospects and should be treated as clients, then take your time to read carefully our job description and don't hesitate to apply!
- Define, and continuously optimize, your recruitment process to meet with business requirements;
- Entirely manage your path’s recruitment pipelines: candidacies screening, communication with candidates (emails + webinars), documents checking, contract set up and signing, onboarding;
- Work hand in hand with the Mentorship Operations team to closely monitor the quality and performance of candidates you have recruited;
- Build and manage your very own reportings to follow up on your results and adjust your efforts accordingly;
- Define, implement and optimize a brand new talent pools’s strategy;
- Work closely with the HR and Coaching team to build and optimize bridges between candidates to OpenClassrooms employee positions, coaching missions and mentoring missions.
- Experience working with recruitment tools and technologies (ATS, CRM)
- Data mindset: your decisions are significantly driven by data, analysis and results;
- Structure and organisation: you are used - and like - to lead and manage complex projects
- Excellent oral and writing skills;
- Successful experience in implementing and managing talent pools;
- You are fluent in French and English, both in writing and in speaking.
- Autonomy and strong sense of ownership and responsibility;
- Curiosity and problem-solving: you are continuously looking for solutions and scalable alternatives to test and improve;
- Fast-paced environment: you are ready to roll up your sleeves to work in a fast-growing, fast-changing environment;
- Collaborative: you like to work with a great variety of teams and people.
- Minimum 5 years as a Recruiter in a start up / scale up universe;
- Experience in recruiting freelancers would be a must
This position reports to the Director of Mentorship Acquisition & Engagement
First, you will have an introductory call with a member of the HR Team.
Then we plan face to face interviews with :
- The team manager
- Members of the team
- Member of cross teams
In the meantime, you will also be asked to do a Business Case.
At the end of the process, we will also ask for professional references.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day! 🌎