Mid-Market Account Executive
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on most demanded competencies and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
Welcome to the revolution of education ! #BecomeFutureProof
We’re looking for highly-motivated individuals with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our growing Sales team. We need someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert MidMarket customers. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospection to signature, for a set of accounts ranging from 1,000 to 5,000 employees. As we grow, new challenges appear which requires creativity and a willingness to take on responsibilities.
Department: Revenue / Employers
Reports to: Mid-Market Sales Director
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Work with the Growth and Business Development team to identify and research and prospect relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in France, in order to generate pipeline ;
- Handle qualifying calls, demos, negotiation and closing from inbound & outbound leads ;
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers ;
- Be the eyes and ears of OpenClassrooms on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level.
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Aligned with OpenClassrooms culture and principles;
- 3+ years of successful solutions selling experience to mid/large companies;
- Over-achievement track record as direct contributor ;
- High level of standard on CRM data quality, forecasting and pipeline management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Experience with both large international companies and fast-paced startup or scale-up environments;
- Bilingual in French and English (C1-level minimum, native English is a plus);
- Creative, rigorous, hands-on, tenacious, fast learner, challenger & result driven;
- Strong interest and good understanding of web-based and SaaS solutions;
- At ease with CRM (Salesforce), Office (Google/MS), Collaboration (Slack, Notion) tools;
- Sales experience to Human Resources stakeholders would be a plus.
WHAT ELSE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Action-driven: you are curious about quickly testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback, before scaling your efforts:
Data mindset: you make decisions based on reliable data you collect and challenge your stakeholders, based on specific metrics;
Work environment: experience working in a fast-growing company, where speed is key;
Coach attitude: you are a player but most & foremost a strong coach, able to motivate & inspire your co-workers to become everyday better at what they do;
Collaborative: you communicate constructively learnings collected from clients and you build processes in sync with other teams;
Passion for making a difference: you are interested in Ed Tech and how online education platforms can have a social impact;
The journey usually starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Burcu or someone else in the HR department. Then we plan face-to-face meetings with Justine, Sales Director and/or Attila, VP Employers and some team members within the Revenue department. At one point you will meet with some other team members to discuss about OpenClassrooms’ Values and Culture. We'll also take time for you to walk around our facilities and have chats with our people.
You will be asked to provide us with 5 professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get a gist of who we are here.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law);
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working;
- A company MacBook;
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality;
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, everyday! 🌎