Mid-Market Sales Director
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on most demanded competencies and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 million students from around the world.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
Working alongside the VP Employers, the Growth Marketing Director and Employer Success Director, the goal of the Mid-Market Sales Director is to lead a team of Account Executives and achieve ambitious sales and revenue objectives. Each team member is responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospection to signature, for a set of accounts ranging from 1,000 to 5,000 employees.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Coach, motivate, define goals, manage and grow a team of salespeople in charge of the entire sales cycle within new and existing accounts part of mid-size markets (1,000-5,000 employees)
- Own and deliver the team sales and revenue targets;
- Implement impactful consultative selling and account management best practices to deliver value-adding upskilling, reskilling and recruitment solutions for employers;
- Define and implement processes, tools that optimize sales activity at scale;
- Define go-to-market strategy for the targeted accounts;
- Develop a strong understanding of the target audiences and provide feedback to the growth marketing team;
- Contribute to the B2B product roadmap by exposing customer requirements to the Product team;
- Collaborate with the Sales Operation Manager to manage and report the team activity, the sales pipeline, the sales and revenue forecast using Salesforce.
- Aligned with OpenClassrooms culture and principles;
- 5+ years of successful solutions selling experience to large companies;
- Experience in managing B2B sales teams
- Over-achievement track record as direct contributor and manager;
- Successful hands-on experience on building team & processes at a fast pace;
- Expert in defining and documenting processes, ensuring standardization, implementing automation opportunities and increasing team’s productivity;
- High level of standard on CRM data quality, forecasting and pipeline management
- Leadership with excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Experience in hiring, mentoring, coaching, motivating & retaining high-performing teams;
- Experience with both large international companies and fast-paced startup or scale-up environments;
- Bilingual in French and English (C1-level minimum, native English is a plus);
- Creative, rigorous, hands-on, tenacious, fast learner, challenger & result-driven;
- Strong interest and a good understanding of web-based and SaaS solutions;
- At ease with CRM (Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics), Office (Google/MS), Collaboration (Slack, Notion) tools;
- Business strategy and marketing experiences would be a plus;
- Sales experience to Human Resources stakeholders would be a plus.
WHAT ELSE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Action-driven: you are curious about quickly testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback, before scaling your efforts:
Data mindset: you make decisions based on reliable data you collect and challenge your stakeholders, based on specific metrics;
Work environment: experience working in a fast-growing company, where speed is key;
Coach attitude: you are a player but most & foremost a strong coach, able to motivate & inspire your team to become every day better at what they do;
Collaborative: you communicate constructively learnings collected from clients and you build processes in sync with other teams;
Passion for making a difference: you are interested in Ed Tech and how online education platforms can have a social impact.
Department: Revenue / Employers
Reports to: VP Employers (B2B Sales)
The journey usually starts with a phone interview and a meeting with the Talent Acquisition Manager in the HR department. Then we plan face-to-face meetings with the VP Employers and some team members within the Revenue Department. At one point you will meet with some other team members to discuss OpenClassrooms’ Values and Culture.
You will be asked to provide us with 5 professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get a gist of who we are here.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law);
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working;
- A company MacBook;
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality;
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, everyday! 🌎