Product Director - CRM
OpenClassrooms’ mission is to make professional education accessible.
Being in charge of a dedicated squad within the Product team, you contribute to achieve the company results through automation of the processes related to Student & Employer activity and used by internal teams and external partners.
As a true leader, you build and promote a suite of tools and processes that allow to improve teams’ and enterprise performance in collaboration with various stakeholders across the company.
Business-oriented, you participate in client meetings together with functional teams, in order to analyze the needs and propose the best solutions, while leveraging potential financial benefits.
Your strong analytical skills enable you to evaluate the value and the profitability of each evolution, both at the initial stage and at the end of each development.
Within a dedicated squad (Data Engineer, Back End Engineers, Salesforce Engineer, and QA), your objectives are:
- Build a roadmap, with the involvement of all the stakeholders, in order to prioritize evolution needs, depending on their impact on the company performance (turnover, margin, profitability, social impact).
- Collect process improvement and data processing needs and analyze their value and impact.
- Support sales teams in their pre-sales activities, and spend time with clients and users.
- Support business teams in setting up and optimizing the various SaaS tools impacting user data.
- Be the referent of the processes involving the exchanges and calculations of data users, prospects and customers on all the tools needed for OpenClassrooms as well as on the platform itself.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Tech Team and Data Team and SalesForce Administrators to design and develop the most effective and consistent automation solutions.
- Manage dependencies and temporality of evolutions in relation with other squads and systems.
- Guarantee delivery timelines of the planned evolutions and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business application processes and delivery performance of your squad.
- Define with the squad mission and the OKRs to follow and reach each quarter
- Communicate regularly to the whole company the issues, strategy, and results of the squad.
- Mastery of Salesforce type SaaS, ATS (Recruitee, Breezy, Greenhouse), CRM (Blueshift).
- Strong leadership abilities, negotiation and influence skills.
- Ability to conduct quantitative and financial results analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication both in English and French (minimum C1 level).
- Easy communication with the different levels of stakeholders, up to the executive committee
- Demanding, analytical, structured, precise and able to structure complex processes (UML and BPMN).
- Team player, user and business-oriented.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Manager Data, or equivalent.
- Experience in supporting sales teams during pre sales activities.
- Extensive product management experience, leading large product efforts and setting strategic direction/roadmaps in complex, multi-stakeholder and/or B2B / B2C spaces
- Proven ability to manage large sets of internal and external stakeholders.
The journey starts with a phone interview with Yulia, Talent Acquisition Director, (25 min)
During the first round, you will meet with Fanny Jacob, VP Product at the office (1 hour).
During the second round, you’ll be asked to work on a business case and make a presentation to the Product Management Team (1h30)
. In this exercise, you will be expected to analyze a user problem, to solve it and measure the outcomes.
During the last round, you will meet with:
- Some team members within the Product and Tech Team (2 hours)
- 2 team members with the Revenue Team (45min)
- Yulia, Talent Acquisition Director (45 min)
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms) and remote medical consultations for free
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Possibility to work remotely 2 days per week
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees