Product Manager - Information Systems
OpenClassrooms’ mission is to make professional education accessible.
Being in charge of a dedicated squad within the Product team, you contribute to achieve the company results through automation of the processes related to Student & Employer activity and used by internal teams and external partners.
As a true leader, you build and promote a suite of tools and processes that allow to improve teams’ and enterprise performance in collaboration with various stakeholders across the company.
Business oriented, you participate to client meetings together with functional teams, in order to analyse the needs and propose the best solutions, while leveraging potential financial benefits.
Your strong analytical skills enable you to evaluate the value and the profitability of each evolution, both at the initial stage and at the end of each development.
Within a dedicated squad (Data Engineer, Back End Engineers, Salesforce Engineer, and QA), your objectives are:
- Build a roadmap with the involvement of all the stakeholders, in order to prioritize evolution needs, depending on their impact on the company performance (turnover, margin, profitability, social impact).
- Train and support functional teams following the evolution of their business needs and processes.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers and the Tech Team to design and develop the most effective and consistent automation solutions.
- Manage dependencies and temporality of evolutions in relation with other squads and systems.
- Guarantee delivery timelines of the planned evolutions and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business application processes and delivery performance of your squad.
- Define with the squad mission and the OKRs to follow and reach each quarter
- Communicate regularly to the whole company the issues, strategy, and results of the squad.
- Mastery of Salesforce suite: Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and ideally other SaaS CRM.
- Strong leadership abilities, negotiation and influence skills.
- Ability to conduct quantitative and financial results analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication both in English and French (minimum C1 level).
- Easy communication with the different levels of stakeholders, up to the executive committee
- Demanding, analytical, structured, precise and able to structure complex processes (UML and BPMN).
- Team player, user and business-oriented.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Manager Data, or equivalent.
- Experience in change management.
- Proven ability to manage large sets of internal and external stakeholders covering Salesforce.
The journey starts with a phone call with Yulia, Talent Acquisition Director, (20 min)
During the first round, you will meet with Fanny Jacob, VP Product at the office (1 hour).
During the second round, you’ll be asked to work on a business case and make a presentation to the Product Management Team (1h30)
. In this exercise, you will be expected to analyse a user problem, to solve it and measure the outcomes.
During the last round, you will meet with:
- Some team members within the Product and Tech Team (2 hours)
- 2 team members with the Revenue Team (45min)
- Yulia, Talent Acquisition Director (45 min)
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact details.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms) and remote medical consultations for free
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Possibility to work remotely 2 days per week
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees