Public Program Manager
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
Welcome to the revolution of education ! #BecomeFutureProof
You like the challenge to achieve growth and (over)hitting sales target.
As a Public Program Manager, you aim to help your public customers and build long-lasting partnerships with them.
In this role, you will:
- Working with the Social Programs team and the VP Social Programs to identify relevant public-sector opportunities,
- Delivery of successful tender submissions in partnership with Education, Student Success Specialists, Communication Departments,
- Maintaining regular communication with public clients,
- Contacting relevant public sector purchasing organizations to gather opportunity details,
- Support the Social Programs Department in the collection and analysis of public sector strategies and spending plans, to support the development of OpenClassrooms public strategy,
- Supporting the Social Programs Department to deliver successful bids and proposals.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Elaborate the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation
- Manage her/his bid budget
- Proven capability in delivering winning tenders for complex product or services opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills
- Challenge and results driven
- Curious, rigorous and a fast learner
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of organizations
- Great English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Bids and Proposals Management role
- Experience of Public Sector and Tender submission requirements.
- Experience with public sector procurement & related information sources
- 3 to 7 years of sales or Business Development experience in a fast-moving, tech-oriented and international environment.
- Ideally has a background in solutions and services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, and will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions and solution design.
Reports to the VP Social Programs
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Talent Acquisition Manager (30 minutes).
For the 1st round of interviews we plan face to face meetings with:
- Esther, VP Social Programs (1 hour)
For the 2nd round of interviews, you plan to:
- Take a technical assessment (study case) to be done at home or at the office (2 hours)
- Take an English test to be done at home (at your own pace)
- Meet with Audrey, Talent Acquisition Manager (1 hour)
For the final round, we plan face to face with:
- 2 Team members of the hiring manager (1 hour)
- 2 peers from teams across the organization to discuss about Culture and Values at OpenClassrooms (1 hour)
If you reach the final round, you will be asked to provide us with 5 professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, everyday! 🌎