Sales and Marketing Operations Manager: Planning and Analytics
This position is open to remote work, in France.
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to design go-to-market strategy, allocate resources, assign performance targets and measure outcomes.
- Support the Annual Planning process, including GTM strategy, input goals, metrics, sales territory setup, account assignment, and quota setting. Coordinates annual Sales and Marketing goals setting and tracks progress against KPIs.
- Perform in-depth analyses on the Sales and Marketing leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support strategic initiatives to drive growth
- Partner with other departments (Product, Data and IT) to improve our current data model and to connect data from multiple programs and systems to drive additional Sales and Marketing insights
- Incorporate learnings into building complex Sales and Marketing forecasting models and making actionable proposals
- Lead and improve upon the incentive compensation design-to-deployment process for specific business groups.
- Collaborate with and Sales Marketing leaders to perform customer analytics and make recommendations regarding strategy throughout the campaign planning and execution process
- Develop Pipeline velocity, and conversion models, including the status of marketing leads and Sales Opportunities (moving to pipeline and closing, time to action and fallout...)
- Develop and maintain executive-level dashboards that demonstrate growth, revenue, ROI, and critical insights.
This job will report to VP Sales and Marketing Operations
This position is open to remote work, in France
- 5+ years of work experience in sales, sales operations, or management consulting, with strong exposure to B2B go-to-market strategy
- Prior experience in the cloud software industry preferred
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high-quality executive presentations
- Very strong executive presence and engagement skills
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; a sense of urgency
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting/data visualisation tools
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min)
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with Director of the department you are applying to join (1 hour)
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills ( 1hour)
- For the very final round, you will meet other teams in OpenClassrooms (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!