Sales Operations Administrator
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
- Review and verify incoming orders(bookings) for accuracy. Ensure orders comply with Sales Policy and Bookings guidelines.
- Responsible for the tracking and reporting of order execution and product consumption.
- Track errors and implement ways to improve the efficiency of sales order and booking process
- Spearhead cleanup efforts in our CRM database to ensure accuracy and assist the sales reps in their effort to maintain quality data on our customers and prospects.
- Participate in projects that enhance the order management process or other sales initiatives
- Responsible for pricing and pricelist maintenance in SFDC. Including identifying and resolving issues with the pricing database. Maintain special contract pricing negotiated with customers or partners.
- Create and maintain documentation of sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with on-boarding new sales talent. Enforce and support sales team responsibilities and rules of engagement
- Ad hoc administrative projects to support the department
Reporting to VP of Sales and Marketing Operations
- BA/BS preferred but not required
- Experience working with basic office and sales-related applications (CRM)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful and well organized
- Possess strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exist
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the established deadline
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min)
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with Director of the department you are applying to join (1 hour)
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills ( 1hour)
- For the very final round, you will meet other teams in OpenClassrooms (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!