There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help us make education accessible to all.
OpenClassrooms is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to design and customize our Salesforce platform. We are seeking a problem-solver and an idea-maker who is able to anticipate both technical and business issues and to implement solutions. In this role, you will be at the heart of OpenClassrooms collaborating with every department from Sales and Customer Success to Tech and Product. You often take on initiatives and are constantly on the lookout to learn new things. You are ready to join an agile and fast-moving environment, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
Reports to the Tech Director
What will you do?
In this role, you will:
- Translate business and/or operational requirements into well-architected solutions
- Drive the roadmap by planning and scoping implementations
- Assessment of the existing Salesforce installation and transition management to the target architecture
- Maintain SF platform and continuously improve customization
- Collaborate closely with our Data/BI teams and our Sales Ops Salesforce team to ensure data consistency, helping to monitor OpenClassrooms operations and business
- Use Agile methodology to strive to deliver top-quality results in an iterative delivery environment
- Interact with all our internal Salesforce teams users (Employer, Student, Employer Success, Student success, Business Dev & Partnerships, Sales, Data etc.)
You might be a fit for this position if:
- You are a Certified Salesforce Administrator
- You have excellent communication, problem-solving, organizational skills and have proven experiences in project management
- You are experienced integrating Salesforce with different business systems and familiar with system architecture
- You already have worked on Business Processes using BPMN or UML
- You are very hands-on and autonomous
- You are customer centric and see yourself as an advisor
- Reliability and kindness are part of your mindset
- Good English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (C1 level at the very least in both languages)
After your application you will:
- Get in touch with our Engineering Manager over the phone
- Discuss your technical skills with the Tech Team in our office
- Meet HR and team members from outside of the Tech Team (Student Success, Revenue, Marketing, etc.) to learn about our values and our company culture
- Meet with our CTO to understand Tech vision: this is an opportunity for you to understand our upcoming challenges and to ask all the remaining questions you may have
You will also be asked to provide us with professional references.
What do we offer?
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo fully paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) and remote medical consultations for free (entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorised by law)
- Access to gym, well-being activities and massages for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ bonus paid once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Possibility to work remotely 2 days per week
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- Salary transparency to ensure fairness
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
If you want to know more about the Tech team: https://medium.com/openclassrooms-product-design-and-engineering
More about us
We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. Non EU candidates may benefit from an accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified accompanying family procedure available for immediate family members of the sponsored employee (spouse and dependent minor children).
More information: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees