Senior Production Manager
OpenClassrooms’ purpose is to make career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere through quality online education. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas and programs for the most in-demand skills. Each month 3 millions learners from more than 120 countries use our products and services to develop their skills.
We are now looking for a passionate and ambitious Production Manager to join us in helping anyone become future proof.
As a Learning Technology company, our Product organization brings Content and Technology under the same leadership.
As a Senior Production Manager in the Content team (also known as Learning), you will own and develop a specific category of the content catalogue. Your mission will be to ensure the product/market fit so that the studio only produces content that learners love and the labor market really needs.
This eLearning studio brings together a vibrant and creative team of product leaders (like you), video directors, project managers, instructional, graphic & motions designers as well as a growing network of subject matter experts to try and craft world-class online learning experiences.
Your role will span across 3 main areas of responsibility:
Content Strategy: As the owner of a section of the catalogue you will be responsible for defining your content roadmap ,and maximizing the business and career outcomes of your product portfolio. In other words, you will be expected to translate the company’s mission and overall strategy into a compelling product vision that creates maximum value for our beneficiaries.
Content Production: Together with the relevant team members, you will also be responsible for turning this vision into tangible products that customers can enjoy. In other words, to guide the team in executing against your roadmap. In order to do that, you will need to lead small production teams throughout content delivery by kicking off production with clear specifications, managing scope, growing a pool of high-profile SMEs, and alleviating roadblocks when needed. Your goal here will be for content to be released on time, meeting requirements and without exceeding budget or the team production capacity.
Revenue Enablement: Because of your product knowledge you will be the go-to person for any question regarding your division of the catalogue. You will then work hand-in-hand with Product Marketing to present and promote the content as well as with Account executives to sell it. You will be expected to regularly meet directly with clients in high-stake situations to pitch our solutions and thereby gather insights to feed back into your content strategy and content specifications.
Role-specific skills :
- Content strategy (2 years min.)
- Content production (5 years min.)
- Content marketing (3 years min.)
- Market research (1 year min.)
- Product culture
- Outcome > process
- Leadership > management
- Team > function
- Customer > everything
Transversal skills :
- Intrapersonal : fast-learner, ruthless prioritizer, ability to see the big picture while remaining sensitive to details
- Interpersonal : convincing communicator and dedicated team-player
- Problem-solving : ability to think critically, make and keep up with decisions in a fast paced environment
Language skills : Native-level french and professional fluency in english (C1 minimum).
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- All educational backgrounds are welcome
- At least 2 years of experience working in a BtoB context
- Experience in Labor Market analysis is a differentiating factor
- Previous experience in Digital Learning or Mass Media is a strong plus
Reports to Guillaume Parrou, Director of Learning Products.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.