We are a small, but growing Design team. We are looking for a UI designer to work on applications for Mobile and desktop applications. Be ready to work in a fast paced agile environment where things are always changing.
Our ideal candidate has 3-5+ years experience, fluency in English, a master with Sketch or Figma-- and is always willing to learn things and take on new challenges.
CANDIDATES MUST INCLUDE A PORTFOLIO LINK WITH THE APPLICATION
Reports to the Head Art Director (Product)
Nice to have ++++
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with Megan, Head Art Director and Romain, CTO
For the final round, you will meet some members of the Tech team and some members of other teams (Student Success, Revenues, Marketing…)
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- 1 day of remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality