Social Programs Success Manager - CDD (12 months)
There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help us make education accessible to all. OpenClassrooms is a startup founded by Mathieu Nebra and Pierre Dubuc. We’ve been going through a hyper-growth phase since our last round of series B funding in the amount of $60M during the first half of 2018. Over 3M people per month train themselves on our platform. By 2025, we aim to place 1M students per year in the workforce.
At OpenClassrooms, we are committed via our Social Programs to help people from a wide variety of backgrounds access high quality job training. In fact, we specifically target unemployed people, people with disabilities, refugees, and inmates through our social programs. Our programs focus not only on developing job skills that are in high demand within the digital economy, but ensuring that trainees are successfully placed into the workforce.
The OpenClassrooms’ Social Program Success Team is here to guarantee ROI for our Social Programs customers: students and public partners alike. The SPS Team ensures our customers get the best possible experience with us through execution of the services they hire us for.
We’re expanding to help us proactively manage the Social Programs’ delivery and execution of services contracted. We are looking for an individual with exceptional customer service and project management skills to deliver world class customer service to our regional social programs partners and clients and ensure they achieve their educational goals on our platform. Your main KPIs will be bookings, graduation and job placement rates. You are a customer success guru, you love interacting with people and solving tricky problems. You’re extremely independent and autonomous: you can make things happen without someone saying so, with minimal management. “Continuous improvement” is second nature to you as you obsess over details and persist to make things just “perfect” for our customers. If that’s you, then you might just be ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.Cherry on the cake, you are proactive in your reportings and have the right mindset to build strong case studies for our clients and partners.
Reports to the Social Program Success Director
- Own enrollment, graduation/certification and job placement rates
- Coordinate the overall social program deliveries within OC departments, clients and partners, including resources planning, progress monitoring, risk assessment and mitigations
- Specifically work closely with the Marketing, Student Success, Admissions, Mentorship, Career services teams to maximize success on the program
- Ensure key success at every step of these social programs, from student sourcing, to student engagement on the education paths and job placement after student certification.
- Deliver program dashboards and organize program management reviews to allow all stakeholders to follow progress on these strategic programs.
- Ensure premium client onboarding, user adoption and user engagement, via efficient and innovative Customer Engagement initiatives
- Serve as strategic advisor to our Social Programs clients to ensure the success of our program service delivery
- Route specific queries to other departments when appropriate. You should be comfortable discussing product capabilities and being the employer’ voice internally
- Organize, analyze, and escalate client feedback to help our Product Team improve our educational platform
- Experiment through iterations with a continuous improvement mindset in order to improve our internal processes and create efficiencies
- When it comes to process creation, we go by what we call “the golden cycle”: Discover (do it yourself manually), standardize (make sure the process is manually replicable), actually processize (document in writing on our internal Wiki, Notion. so), and automate (with SaaS tools and technical developments)
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English (C1 level at the very least in both languages)
- A love and natural affinity for service and customer satisfaction. You’re naturally empathetic and able to communicate in ways that empower, not belittle
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously: you can work several hours with minimal supervision
- Comfortable taking initiatives and making decisions on your own, at the same time sharing relevant information to other stakeholders in efficient ways
- Flexible and adaptable to work in an extremely fast-changing environment. Your job duties will change and evolve constantly
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. You can multitask like no one else
- Desire to work in a performance focused, KPI-oriented team and in a transparent environment
- Strong wish to give and receive feedback frequently in a nonaggressive fashion and regardless of seniority or rank
- Advanced MS Excel skills (you OWN Pivot Tables, maybe even Excel Macros)
- Data analysis skills to review, understand, and act on internal reports
- High level of comfort with SaaS tools and platforms. You can ease your way through virtually any online tool within minutes
- A true passion for education and vocational training coupled with an acute business acumen. You can align with both mission and revenue goals
- Common sense!
- We work when our customers need us so you need to be able to work on a set schedule
Bonus Points if you geek out on any (or all!) of the following: Automation (Python programming, Excel, Zapier, etc.), CRM tools, SQL query writing, API integrations
Bonus Points if you are already familiar with French vocational training environment (if not, you are a quick learner and determined to master the complexity of this field)
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level education
- 5 to 10 years overall professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success role with KPI’s
- 2+ years of experience on program / large scale project management, involving multiple stakeholders (internal / clients / partners)
- 2+ years of experience working with public sector authorities is a plus
- Experience with ticketing tools (Zendesk, Freshdesk, HelpScout, etc.), and experience with our tech stack preferred (Slack, Zendesk, Zapier, G-Suite, AirCall, Asana, etc.)
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with:
- Social program Success director
- and a few other people from teams across the organization
You will be asked to provide us with professional references
You will be asked to perform a short test
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary: as we said, we take Customer Success seriously here at OpenClassrooms
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees