Solution Manager (Product Owner)
We are looking for a Solution Manager (kind of Product Owner) to join our team in Paris. The team focuses on building our educational platform to make our students successful.
You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineering, and QA teams. You will join a squad (or feature team) and work on the specific scope of our educational platform.
What will you do?
- Define solutions with the PM and the team
- Write specifications and define acceptance criteria
- Manage the backlog, the task's creation and prioritization
- Prepare and facilitate the sprint
- Manage the delivery
More about the way we think a solution.
You might be a fit for this position if:
- You understand the agile way
- Iterate, increment and adapt is, for you, the best way of working
- You easily switch between macro and micro point of view
- You love to learn, improve yourself, and give and receive feedback
- Reliability and kindness are part of your mindset
- You can communicate both orally and in writing in both French and English
- 5+ years of experience in the same role
After your application you will:
- Get in touch with your future manager over the phone
- Discuss your skills with the Tech and Product Team in our office
- Meet HR and team members from outside of the Tech Team (Student Success, Revenue, Marketing, etc.) to learn about our values and our company culture
- Meet with our CTO to understand Tech vision: this is an opportunity for you to understand our upcoming challenges and to ask all the remaining questions you may have
You will also be asked to provide us with professional references.
What do we offer?
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo fully paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) and remote medical consultations for free (entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym, well-being activities and massages for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ bonus paid once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Possibility to work remotely 2 days per week
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- Salary transparency to ensure fairness
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
If you want to know more about the Tech team: https://medium.com/openclassrooms-product-design-and-engineering
More about us
We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. Non EU candidates may benefit from an accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified accompanying family procedure available for immediate family members of the sponsored employee (spouse and dependent minor children).
More information: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees