Student Success Manager - Social Programs CDD
There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help us make education accessible to all. OpenClassrooms is a startup founded by Mathieu Nebra and Pierre Dubuc. We’ve been going through a hyper-growth phase since our last round of series B funding in the amount of $60M during the first half of 2018. Over 2 million people per month train themselves on our platform. Our goal is to confirm our current position of European leader of online training.
At OpenClassrooms, the Social Program Success Team is here to guarantee ROI for our customers: funding bodies (Pole Emploi, OPCOs, etc.). The Social Program Success Team ensures our students and partners get the best possible experience with us through excellence in project delivery.
We take Student Success seriously at OpenClassrooms. Our Student Success team is dedicated to going above and beyond for our students day in and day out. We are looking for an individual with exceptional customer service skills to deliver world-class service to all of our students and ensure they achieve their educational goals on our platform and help us retain the students who struggle during their training. You are a customer success guru, you love interacting with people and solving tricky problems.. “Continuous improvement” is second nature to you as you obsess over details and persist to make things just “perfect” for our students. If that’s you, then you might just be ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
Reports to the Program Manager, Social Program Success.
- Help hundreds of students (jobseekers) per week from onboarding to graduation via email, phone, chat, social media, troubleshooting their issues, answering their questions, and proactively reaching out to them with a view to maximizing students’ retention:
- We use Zendesk as a ticketing system. Our Student Success Managers handle 50 to 100 tickets and about 20 calls per day
- You’ll work on technical and non-technical problems alike, pertaining to educational content and programs, platform usage, financial aid, and many other topics
- Community manage our path students community on Workplace by Facebook
- Route specific queries to other departments when appropriate. You should be comfortable discussing product capabilities and being the students’ voice internally
- Experiment through iterations with a continuous improvement mindset in order to improve our internal processes and create efficiencies
- Monitor, analyse and tackle the churn among our students
- Work on projects related to improve our best practices, self-service, documentation, and tech tools
- Turn existing time-consuming processes into sustainable and scalable automated tasks when possible
- Extract, analyze, organize, and present Student Success related data to:
- Measure the impact of our Student Success efforts on our student community and continue iterating towards excellence with a data-driven approach
- Ensure we hit our targets. Here are some of our KPIs: graduation rates, path completion rates, CSAT, NPS, outbound calls, self-service score, engagement rates on our community tools, and more.
- This role will primarily serve the French market and more specifically Social Programs (for jobseekers). Nevertheless, you will be part of a Global team, and we require excellent communication skills in both French and English (C1 level at the very least in both languages).
- A love and natural affinity for service and customer satisfaction. You’re naturally empathetic and able to communicate in ways that empower, not belittle
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously: you can work several hours with minimal supervision and be able to report quickly and accurately on your daily activity.
- Have a business-driven mindset and be able to adopt a sales-oriented attitude.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. You can multitask like no one else
- Desire to work in a performance focused, KPI-oriented team and in a transparent environment
- Data analysis skills to review, understand, and act on internal reports
- High level of comfort with SaaS tools and platforms. You can ease your way through virtually any online tool within minutes
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level education
- 5 to 10 years overall professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success role with KPI’s
- 2+ years of experience working at a SaaS Startup
- 2+ years of data-driven social media or community management experience
- Experience with ticketing tools (Zendesk, Freshdesk, HelpScout, etc.), and experience with our tech stack preferred (Slack, Zendesk, Zapier, G-Suite, AirCall, Asana, CRMs, etc.)
- Experience with reporting tools (Tableau, Periscope, Advanced data analysis features in a spreadsheet)
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with the Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with:
- Program Manager, Social Program Success
- Director, Social Program Success
- and a few other people from teams across the organization
You will be asked to provide us with professional references
You will be asked to perform a short test
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly competitive salary: as we said, we take Student Success seriously here at OpenClassrooms
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to the gym for free
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees