Talent Acquisition Manager
There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help us make education accessible to all.
At OpenClassrooms, the Human Resources Team proactively finds innovative solutions to support the company scaling up. Across all the HR fields of activity, we dare implementing innovative solutions, then we measure and assess the quality of the output prior to setting up the plan to improve and thrive. We’re just aiming at offering to our people best-in-class HR support so they can work serenely and deliver with passion against our mission to make education accessible.
We want to provide to our people a standard and efficient hiring machine built on robust policies and processes and backed by a solid ATS and an ambitious employer brand. We also aim at creating trustfull and reliable relationships with external talent pools. In a nutshell, that is the Talent Acquisition Manager’s key role to drive recruitments, support our hiring managers and build our employer brand awareness inside and outside the company.
To lead our recruitment activities, we’re looking for Talent Acquisition Manager with significant experience in process design. You must demonstrate an exceptional passion for unearthing talents, also curiosity and an innovative mindset.
The ideal candidate will be extremely well-versed in full-cycle recruiting specifically in the tech talent and Sales marketplaces. People say you’re a simplifier; you have a natural tendency to standardize any business process or task. You are a team player and in this role, you will be at the heart of OpenClassrooms collaborating with every department from Sales and Customer Success to Tech and Product. You often take initiatives and are constantly on the lookout to learn new things. You are ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
Reports to the Talent Acquisition Director.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Director to drive strategic direction, best practices, company talent strategy initiatives and overall recruiting effectiveness for experienced-level and college/university recruitment
- Work closely with the Managers to identify short and long term recruitment needs, draft job descriptions
- Reinforce and ensure team adheres to recruiting and staffing compliance guidelines, processes and procedures
- Enhance People Managers’ competencies and ability to offer recruitment services, this includes providing global competency based interviewing technique training
- Provide day-to-day guidance and coaching to managers and employees on all recruitment related activities and build the global usage and buy-in of our ATS
- Manage the referral incentive program
- Manage the overall recruitment life cycle focused on increasing branding awareness, continue to reduce agency reliance alongside sourcing efforts, effective utilisation of recruitment investments, improving candidate experience, quality of hire and providing focus on diversity recruiting efforts
- Conduct the initial screening process via face to face and telephone interviews with strong candidates
- Put forward the top selection of strong and relevant candidates to the hiring manager
- Arrange first stage interviews; gaining post interview feedback from the hiring manager and feeding back to all candidates
- Arrange second interview stages with successful candidates
- Full offer management of successful candidates
- Management of reference stage
- Ensure Contractors are onboarded consistently to the legal requirements and follow up with their integration and hiring
- Develop a black book of talent; proactively meeting for coffees and initial chats even ahead of any recruitment needs
- Develop relationships with select agencies to widen the net for specialist roles
- Build an awareness of what’s going on in the market; which companies are doing well/not so well and which talent we should actively pursue
- Develop an understanding of current & future talent trends and how this will benefit or impact our business
- Full LinkedIn and Glassdoor management, ensuring that the Company page and job board is up to date and maximised
- Develop a social media strategy to enhance our employer brand
- Design and action an annual plan for job fairs, trade-shows, meet-ups and any events to promote our employer brand among specific talent pools
- Highly detail-oriented and capable of wearing multiple hats
- Strong communicator with creative writing skills and innovative thinking
- Power to think outside of the box and develop innovative strategies
- Meticulously organized with a sharp attention to detail
- Must have gained progressive, related Recruitment experience across different teams, ideally with some experience of supervising others
- Knowledge of competitors and implications for business
- Knowledge of international recruitment nuances across multiple jurisdictions
- Comfortable using multiple SaaS tools and platforms to increase efficiencies, tech savvy
- Highly analytical with a data-driven mindset
- Automation mindset: you have a natural tendency to eliminate useless tasks and make processes simple
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (C1 level at the very least in both languages)
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at OpenClassrooms, you will not just be here to tell people what to do
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ level education
- 5-8 years of professional experience
- 2+ years of startup experience