DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help us make education accessible to all.
At OpenClassrooms, the Customer Success Team is here to guarantee ROI for our customers: employers and funding bodies (Pole Emploi, OPCOs, etc.). The Customer Success Team ensures our partners get the best possible experience with us through excellence in project delivery. They oversee, coordinate, and sometimes manage many areas of the delivery from candidate sourcing to reporting and billing.
As part of the Customer Success Team, the Career Service Team is dedicated to the promotion of the job placement of our student community. They assist our students and new graduates in their job or apprenticeship search, help them promote their new competencies, be prepared for interviews with future employers, and prepare their next career move.
We are looking for an individual with strong recruitment and talent pool
management experience to be part of the Career Services team.
The ideal candidate will bring along a mix of good recruitment expertise and out of the ordinary people, project, and sales management skills. You are both tactical and strategic. You are comfortable in modern state-of-the-art work environments and can’t wait to put your recruitment & talent management expertise at the service of one of the most vibrant French startups. Above all, you are passionate about helping others succeed. You are ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
In this role, you would:
Create, Develop and maintain the Talent pool with accurate information and search criteria to optimise Openclassrooms job placement effort (student marketing, matching, job dating...)
Guarantee excellence in the quality of the resumes candidates produce during their coaching program and their interviewing skills
Track and maximize student satisfaction with respect to career coaching materials and the coaches themselves
Track and follow our students who find a job by themselves and the ones who have been matched.
Placement opportunities Management:
Qualify and manage follow up on all apprenticeship placement opportunities generated on new accounts by the coaching activities
Organize and create lines of pipelines to ensure workload fluidity
Work together with the Apprenticeship Team to ensure high matching rate during the sales-led apprenticeship sales process
Ensure the quality of new students placements qualification into contractualization
Create and Turn existing time-consuming processes into sustainable and scalable automated tasks when possible
Develop processes for major projects (cohort, signed contracts ..)
with Sales teams.
● Perfect understanding of challenges in job search programs, and how to advise students during their orientation and job search effort.
● Deep knowledge and understanding of the talent marketplace (technical recruiting expertise appreciated)
● Ability to inspire, lead, convince and reassure a variety of audiences
● Comfortable selecting, implementing, and using multiple SaaS tools and platforms to increase efficiencies
● Highly analytical with a data-driven approach to management and coaching
● Exceptional problem-solving skills
● Automation mindset
● Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
● Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (C1 level at the very least in both languages)
● You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at OpenClassrooms, you will not just be here to tell people what to do.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s level education in business, marketing, HR, or engineering
● 3-4 years of professional experience
● A solid grasp of the apprenticeship landscape (“Alternance”) in France
● Bonus Points if you have:
Remote team management experience o Product Management experience
Expertise in the talent marketplace
Director of Career Services, VP, Customer Success
And a few other people from teams across the organization
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact details.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are :
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here :