There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help us make education accessible to all.
At OpenClassrooms, the Human Resources Team proactively finds innovative solutions to support the company scaling up. Across all the HR fields of activity we dare implementing innovative solutions, then we measure and assess the quality of the output prior to setting up the plan to improve and thrive. We’re just aiming at offering to our people best-in-class HR support so they can work serenely and deliver with passion against our mission to make education accessible.
We want to provide to our people a standard and efficient hiring machine built on robust policies and processes and backed by a solid ATS and an ambitious employer brand. We also aim at creating trustfull and reliable relationships with external talent pools. In a nutshell, that is the Talent Sourcer’s key role to generate and nurture candidate pipeline so we constantly have ready-to-hire pools of talents for critical roles.
To lead our recruitment activities, we’re looking for a passionate professional demonstrating an exceptional passion for unearthing talents, also curiosity and an innovative mindset. The Talent Specialist will also recruit freelance candidates and contractors. Dealing with a variety of roles, you will source talent at all levels whilst building a solid understanding of what a suitable profile looks like within multiple departments across OpenClassrooms. The successful candidate will be constantly seeking ways of improvement in our processes and looking at ways to implement changes. You often take initiatives and are constantly on the lookout to learn new things. You are ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
Reports to the Talent Acquisition Director.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the sourcing and qualification of talent for all hires
- Represent our brand and be the first point of contact and interviewer for all candidates; shortlisting and recommending candidates for first stage interview with Line Managers and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Develop a robust pipeline of candidates by forming talent communities within our ATS tool and managing communications within those communities
- Use advanced recruitment sourcing techniques on the web to uncover new sources of talent
- Build strong relationships with the hiring managers to ensure you have a depth of understanding about the roles and can make suggestions and recommendations on recruitment strategies and approach if you are struggling to fill a role
- Leverage the use of all direct recruitment channels, including internal and external job resources, referral schemes and all potential candidate touch points such as social media, employee referral programs, blog, contact lists, lead generation sources, alumni networks, professional associations, conferences and events
- Phone screen & qualify potential candidates based on the goals and needs of the business
- Production of monthly TA indicators and metrics
- Continuously improve Data-related tools & services
- Analyze trends and use metrics to develop solutions, programs and best practices
- Best practice recruitment expertise with solid knowledge of the latest sourcing/research tools, and tips/tricks of the trade, legal regulations and market trends
- Ability to multitask and produce high volume pipelines under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and solutions orientated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to cold or warm call potential candidates
- Organised and proactive
- Ability to manage concurrent activities simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments, as well as drive towards a “best in class” candidate experience
- High energy as the environment is fast paced
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (C1 level at the very least in both languages)
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at OpenClassrooms, you will not just be here to tell people what to do
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ level education
- A Minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a recruitment research, sourcing, or recruitment role in a fast moving, matrix environment, ideally within a recruitment agency