Talent Sourcer (apprenticeship 24 months)
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
You want to become an OpenClassrooms student and, at the same time, join us as an apprentice ? You are at the right place!
In this role, you will be part of our Talent Acquisition team and will help us scaling up our talent sourcing activities. More precisely, you will:
- Conduct talent mapping and sourcing for our key positions.
- Contribute to the optimisation of our CV screening process in order get a better use of the CVs available in our ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- Help us develop a map of external tools and platforms that can be used to source specific types of profiles (developers, product managers, customer success managers, business development representatives…)
- Contribute to put in place a talent pool management approach (editorial agenda, content creation, reconnecting with the candidates, results monitoring...).
- Help us harmonise our job ads (structure, content, size) and pre-screening questions.
- Publish and refresh job ads.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- You have a first successful experience in recruitment, marketing or business development (either a first job or an internship).
- You either started your career/education in HR and genuinely want to focus on recruitment and talent sourcing, or you started in marketing / business development and want to switch to HR.
- You are comfortable with using information systems such as ATS or CRM, and you easily learn new tools and extensions.
- You are data-driven: you care about data quality and are used to analyse the information based on facts.
- You are able to create compelling and creative written content.
- You are well organised and have a first project management experience (be it a work experience or a school project with multiple contributors).
- You speak English fluently.
Reports to the Talent Acquisition Director.
This apprenticeship is available asap.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Possibility to work remotely 2 days per week
- A company MacBook
- Access to language classes (French or English)
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms