Tech Recruiter Lead
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
This position can be based in our Paris or London office, but it is also accessible remotely from any other region in France, in the UK or in Spain.
I order to support OpenClassrooms' rapid growth, we are investing in our product and expand Tech and Product Management teams. In this context, we've created a new job in the Talent Acquisition team - Tech Recruiter Lead.
You will be a key focal point of the Tech and product leadership in terms of recruitment. More precisely, you will:
- Deploy relevant resources to deliver hiring plan while achieving our KPI (Time to fill, Time to hire...) and our guiding principles in terms of Diversity & Inclusion.
- Source and select candidates for certain senior/complex positions and Manager/Director level positions.
- Provide guidance to the Tech Recruiter and monitor the hiring plan delivery.
- Define and deploy a candidate acquisition strategy in order to build and nurture Tech & Product talent pools.
- Define and deploy an employer brand strategy to increase OpenClassrooms awareness in the Tech & Product community.
- Keep informed on the trends in Tech (jobs evolution, programming languages, technologies...) and recruitment industry (sourcing techniques, employer brand, job boards, salary benchmarks...).
- Identify external partners (sourcing tools, communication platforms, recruitment agencies...) to help you efficiently drive the candidate acquisition.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- Hiring Managers appreciate your customer-driven attitude, your ability to understand their strategic priorities, and your operational skills related to hiring the right talent.
- Your network in the Tech allows you to keep a relationship of trust with the candidates, and to spot rare talent for particularly challenging jobs.
- Your network of partners and your knowledge of hiring trends allow you to rapidly leverage the right candidate acquisition channels.
- You have a strong interest in technology and you easily navigate in the Tech environment.
- You have your favorite automation tips that help you save time and efficiently use your ATS.
- Pivot tables, Vlookup and other key Excel / Google Sheet functions is a no brainer for you.
- About 10-12 years of experience in recruitment, including at least 4 years in the Tech domain.
- Recent experience in hyper-growth environment (preferable, scale-up companies).
- Demonstrated rigour in execution and capacity to organise your tasks and priorities un order to produce results within the deadlines.
- You speak French and English fluently (C1 level), and you want to continue working in an international environment.
WHY JOIN US?
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Possibility to access professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Pension plan: employer gross contribution 9%
- Health insurance: 100% covered for the employee and 50% for the family (no vision and dental)
- PTO 20 days + additional time off offered. After one year at OpenClassrooms, a 1,000£ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- The journey starts with a phone interview with a Talent Acquisition team member (15 min)
- This will then be followed by a manager interview with our Talent Acquisition Director (1hour)
- Then, you will be asked to work on a Business case
- For the final round, you will meet with your future stakeholders from HR, Tech and Product teams.
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here:
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!