UX Writer / Copy Writer (French-speaking Markets)
OpenClassrooms is looking for a versatile UX Writer / Copy Writer to partner with design, product, engineering, and marketing to shape great user experiences across applications that help students complete their studies.
You will help set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch points.
You will play a vital role in defining content strategy, influencing user experience, and evolving OpenClassrooms’ brand, voice, and content standards.
What will you do?
You will work within the design team, in collaboration with an English copywriter on the following:
- You will create and edit clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, and product tours, that facilitate the full end-to-end user experience journey
- You will manage content production and edition workflow, including translation platform management
- You will perform AB tests to optimize copy
- You will drive a cohesive brand story across our entire ecosystem of product offerings
- You will create, maintain and document evolving glossary, content, brand, and voice/tone standards
- You will provide support and help the marketing and communication teams to shape the internal and external copy for users, partners, employees and product
You might be a fit for this position if:
You have a native level of spoken and written French.
You have a good spoken level and writing in English.
- You have a BA/BS degree in French, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or related work experience
- You have minimum 3 years experience in user-focused writing or editing (e.g. web and mobile interfaces, digital agency, documentation, education, or journalism)
- You have a good knowledge of UX methodologies, a strong interest in product design and you value objective work
- You can provide a portfolio of French work that shows a range of content you’ve created, such as interaction flows, emails, product tours, educational materials, and style guides
Collaborate with anyone to get things done is your way of working
You have knowledge of online technology and related products (web and mobile UI tools)
Experience in education would be a plus
After your application you will:
Get in touch with one of our UX designers over the phone
Discuss your skills over a case study with UX team members in our office
Meet HR and team members from outside of the Tech Team (Student Success, Revenue, Marketing, etc.) to learn about our values and our company culture
Meet with our CTO to understand Tech vision: this is an opportunity for you to understand our upcoming challenges and to ask all the remaining questions you may have
You will also be asked to provide us with professional references.
What do we offer?
- Pass Navigo paid in full by OpenClassrooms
- Additional health insurance through a mutuelle paid in full by OpenClassrooms.
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Gym membership (paid in full by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a €1,000 bonus once a year for those who take 15+ days of vacation in a row (bonus available after 1 year of employment)
- Ability to work remotely up to 4 days a month
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect, and high-quality
- Salary transparency which ensures fairness
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
👉 We highly value a workplace free from discrimination and we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our students. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of revolutionizing Education.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, everyday! 🌎