OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎 We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering a passionate community of 2 million students a month from around the world. Welcome to the education revolution! #BecomeFutureProofAs OpenClassrooms grow, we need to strengthen the Workstation Engineering team with an experienced Workstation Engineer to reach the next level of workstation deployment automation and user support. We need to invent everyday what will be the workstations of tomorrow, and how to continue offering the best services to our users. You will help us to meet the challenge of adapting or define our methodology to be able to work at scale and save time. This role can be fully remote or office-based. Given most of the business activity is currently in France - it would make sense for the successful candidate to be based in France and to be a fluent English and French speaker.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and/or contribute to IT projects (processes automation, end-user empowerment,…);
- Provide expertise on IDP solution;
- Writes and maintains internal procedures;
- Lead technical meetings;
- Contribute to End-Users knowledge and best-practices (Newsletters, Training sessions, wiki articles);
- Help end-users with their issue.
- Strong SSO/IDP solution (OKTA, OneLogin, Centrify…) knowledge;
- Familiar with macOS and MDM solution (Jamf Pro specifically);
- Good script knowledge (Shell, Python, …);
- Strong project management skills;
- Curious, investigative, and analytical;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills, both written and verbal;
- Positive attitude, "can-do" approach, team-player and decisive activity leader;
- Excellent organization skills - ability to plan and organize work so that it is efficient and effective;
- Fluent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (C1 in both languages);
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.